Monday, April 22, 2013

Panic

I have previously mentioned that I do things backwards. Well true to that statement, I am starting tor concentrate and train for my race. I have 11 days and 12 hours until I have to be at the starting line. So where most people have been training for months, having two or three workouts a day. I am doing this race the backwards way. I will train before I show up, but I am going into it mainly blind.

Panic is the feeling that best describes how I am feeling. I am not panicked about not finishing the race. (I know I can do that.) But more for the unknown of it, and the unknown of what my next adventure will be. This is not a bad panic, it's a good panic and a step in my right direction.

The bad panic that I am having is for the known. I know that come Sunday May 5, I am going to have a hard time walking, and that is the scariest part.

No comments:

Post a Comment